Purpose and acceptance
This legal notice regulates the use of the website tarazonaagrosolutions.com (hereinafter, THE WEBSITE), owned by TARAZONA AGROSOLUTIONS, SLU.
TARAZONA AGROSOLUTIONS websiteSLU aims to facilitate the knowledge of the company’s services and make them available to the user who wishes to consult them. TARAZONA AGROSOLUTIONSSLU reserves the right to make, at any time and without prior notice, modifications to the information contained in its website. TARAZONA AGROSOLUTIONSSLU shall not be liable for any consequences or damages arising from the access to its web site, the use made of the information contained therein or the access to other materials on the Internet through its links.
Identification and Communications
THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE, in compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, 2002, of services of the information society and electronic commerce, informs you that:
Its corporate name is: TARAZONA AGROSOLUTIONSSLU. Your CIF/NIF/NIE is: B56654957
Its registered office is at: AVDA ESPIOCA, 50 Y 52 – 46460 SILLA – VALENCIA. To communicate with us, we offer you different means of contact, which are detailed below:
All notifications and communications between users and THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE shall be considered effective, for all purposes, when made via postal mail or any other means of those detailed above.
Conditions of access and use
The website and its services are free and open access.
The user guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all data communicated to THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE and shall be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made.
The user expressly agrees to make appropriate use of the contents and services of THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE and not to use them for, among others:
- Disseminate criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, terrorist apology or, in general, contrary to law or public order.
- Introduce into the network computer viruses or perform actions likely to alter, damage, interrupt or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE or third parties; as well as hinder the access of other users to the website and its services through the mass consumption of computing resources through which THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE provides its services.
- Attempt to access the email accounts of other users or restricted areas of the computer systems of THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE or third parties and, where appropriate, extract information.
- Violate the rights of intellectual or industrial property, as well as violate the confidentiality of the information of THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE or third parties.
- Impersonate the identity of another user, public administrations or a third party.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way publicly communicate, transform or modify the contents, unless authorized by the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- Collect data for advertising purposes and to send advertising of any kind and communications for sales or other commercial purposes without prior request or consent.
Intellectual property of the website
Copyright © TARAZONA AGROSOLUTIONS, SLU with CIF B56654957. The intellectual property rights over the web site, graphic design and codes are owned by TARAZONA AGROSOLUTIONS, SLU. The exclusive exercise of the rights of exploitation of the same in any form and, in particular, the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation corresponds to said company.
None of the exploitation rights over the same can be understood to be transferred to the user beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the web.
Conditions for partial reproduction
- That it is expressly cited as a source of information.
- That it is done for the purpose of obtaining the information contained therein and not for commercial purposes or for use other than individual or private use.
- That no content included in this website is modified in any way.
- That no element available on this website is used, copied or distributed separately from the text or other content that accompanies it.
- TARAZONA AGROSOLUTIONS, SLU must be previously and reliably informed in writing and, in turn, certified authorization must be obtained from the company for such reproduction.
- That the reproduced elements are not to be subsequently transferred to third parties or installed on a server connected to the Internet or a local network.
Responsibility with links
The function of the links on this page is for informational purposes only. TARAZONA AGROSOLUTIONS, SLU declines any responsibility for the information contained in these web pages and in any other that is not directly managed by our webmaster. References made on the TARAZONA AGROSOLUTIONS, SLU website to any product, service, process, link, hypertext or any other information using the trademark, trade name or manufacturer or supplier, which are owned by third parties does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation by TARAZONA AGROSOLUTIONS, SLU.
Responsibility for safety
ANTONIO TARAZONA, SLU is not responsible for any possible security errors that may occur due to the use of non-updated versions of browsers, or for the consequences that may arise from the malfunction of the browser, whether due to inadequate configuration, presence of computer viruses or any other cause beyond the control of TARAZONA AGROSOLUTIONS, SLU.
Responsibility for the contents of the website
ANTONIO TARAZONA, SLU rejects any liability arising from the misuse of the contents and reserves the right to update them at any time, to remove, limit or prevent access to them, temporarily or permanently. TARAZONA AGROSOLUTIONS, SLU declines responsibility for any information not contained in these web pages and, therefore, not elaborated by TARAZONA AGROSOLUTIONS, SLU or not published under its name. TARAZONA AGROSOLUTONS, SLU is not responsible for any discrepancies that may arise between the version of its printed documents and the electronic version of the same published on its website. TARAZONA AGROSOLUTIONS, SLU is not responsible for the use of the web site by minors. TARAZONA AGROSOLUTIONS, SLU is not responsible for the fact that the contents of the website may offend the sensibility of minors. It is the parents’ responsibility to ensure the correct use of a tool such as the Internet and to accompany minors in their sessions.
TARAZONA AGROSOLUTIONS, SLU undertakes to maintain the confidentiality of the data of our users and visitors and to comply with all legal requirements in force. In accordance with the provisions of Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data, TARAZONA AGROSOLUTIONS, SLU undertakes to comply with the obligation of secrecy of personal data, its duty to protect them and will take the necessary measures to prevent their alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account at all times the state of technology.
- The data collected through forms, e-mails or other means will be used solely and exclusively for the purposes indicated on the form filled in by the user.
- We will not transfer to third parties or sell or share user data.
- We will not contact any user unless it is strictly necessary for the required service.
- You have the right to obtain information about such data, rectification, cancellation and opposition by sending us an e-mail to the address email@example.com.